Do you find people around you acting a little emotional and crazy and start to wonder whether there’s a full moon?
What about the times when everything goes wrong (machines and communication break down, and everything seems a little awry) maybe you question whether there’s a Mercury retrograde?
Apps feature big in our lives these days, but so do full moons, Mercury retrogrades and other astrological influences. What if you could know right from an app when it’s a full moon, or get notified whenever mercury is in retrograde, wouldn’t that help you make some more sense of your life and help you time your decisions when the astrological weather is ‘sunny’.
And if we can find an app that will fill in those desires for inspiration then that would be perfect wouldn’t it?
Well, you are in luck, there are plenty of horoscope apps out there waiting for a home on your phone, and we’ve listed the best of them right here.
Want a More, Personal Horoscope Reading?
Visit one of our recommended sites below now to speak to a Live Expert:
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site
Who Are Astrology Reading Apps For
There are plenty of excellent reasons why you should consider using an astrology app, they are fun, fabulous and insightful, and that’s just the start.
Here are some great examples of who an astrology reading app is useful for and why you might consider using one.
- As a beginner, you can have a robot read your astrology for you, so you don’t have to read them yourself.
- They are a great way to always put your hands on your forecast for the day, week, year, and month!
- You can secretly do, or learn astrology while you are on the tube, or during your break at work.
- Find out what’s going on with your friends and partners.
- Trying to study your astrological chart from paper is not so flexible, whereas your app will store it all for you.
- You can use it as a resource to learn and the meanings of the planets, zodiac signs and houses so that you can become a pro at astrology yourself.
- Get access to some of the best astrologers permanently right from your pocket!
The Best Horoscope Apps 2018
Susan Miller is a fantastic astrologer, and if you like to read your forecasts each month but like them to be precise, then you need this app. She goes deep with all of her forecasts which means that you really do get a sense of what’s going on in your life, or what is influencing you.
Along with her monthly horoscopes you can also find information about what’s happening in the astrological world and plenty of informative videos – she even discusses the influences of mercury, the eclipses and relationship compatibility.
Susan Miller is a great astrologer, and this is an excellent horoscope app.
The first thing that is attractive about this app is the simple and clean interface, if you like a clean look, then you’ll enjoy Co-Star. It claims to be the very first app powered by AI (artificial intelligence) that is, AI that understand how people connect over and talk about astrology, eek!
- The horoscope app features;
- Planet by planet compatibility
- Keep track of your friends signs
- Personal analysis customised to your entire chart
- Real time updates as the planets move.
So if you support AI then this app, straight from NASA might be perfect for you.
This app does exactly what it says in its title – it delivers daily horoscopes. But that’s not all it does which is why it’s one of the most downloaded horoscope apps around. This app is an excellent and professional all-rounder – here are the features you’ll find;
- Daily, weekly, monthly horoscopes
- Zodiac characteristics for each sign.
- Zodiac sign compatibility
- Chinese horoscope for 2018
- Zodiac horoscope for 2018
- Additional horoscopes to explore
- Customisable colours.
As we said, it really is a fabulous all-rounder.
Time Passages is the app with everything – it features all of the standard horoscopes as well as birth chart information and up to the minute transit updates. With this app, you’ll learn astrology as well as enjoy astrology.
But beware, this app has in-app purchases, although you can buy the full version (Time Passages Pro for £28.99) where you can get unlimited birth charts and which features a compatibility meter – meaning that you can check out the relationship between any two charts – now that’s appealing!
Here are the features of the free version;
- Daily horoscopes, generated specifically for your birth chart (that’s pretty cool!).
- Enter and save the profiles of your friends and family.
- Information about your moon and rising sign (which is important but frequently overlooked).
- Detailed descriptions.
- Up to the minute chart of the current astrological climate tracked right to your current position using GPS.
- Moon phases and Upcoming mercury retrograde periods reported.
- Create professional level charts with 25 pages of extra text on your natal planets, houses and signs (for £0.99)
- Details on transits and progressions
- Detailed descriptions
Much much more!
I luna is the perfect astrological calendar that ensures that you can easily keep up to date with the current lunar phases, and also find out the vibes that each phase is passing down to us.
It’s very user-friendly and it ping’s you to let you know the phase of the moon – if you turn on notifications that is.
This app costs £2.99 but it’s well worth it.
This is another paid app, which costs £1.99 to download, but it’s created by the Astro Twins who famously predicted the fall of the twin towers – they know their stuff!
The app delivers daily, weekly and monthly horoscopes and can help you find out what the best days are for love, what career opportunities lie ahead and what challenges and opportunities you should look out for every day – it’s like your own guide walking you through life!
You can also check your friend’s horoscopes and check out compatibility with your romantic partners.
This app is beautifully designed with fabulous imagery and is very useful if you just want a quick essential guide to what is going on in your world right now according to your star sign.
Are Horoscope Apps Better Than Horoscope Readings?
There’s a lot more to horoscopes than just your star sign, and there’s a lot more to YOU than just your star sign too. There are so many influences in astrology; the positions of the different signs in the houses all say something about you, your personality and your life experiences.
If you want to really understand what trials and tribulations are forecast for you from birth; who you are destined to meet, and what aspects of life you are going to excel at, then a horoscope or astrology reading from a professional reader is for you.
Horoscope apps are great for everyday use, for learning astrology, and generic forecasts. But they will be limited in their flexibility and reactions to the features of your charts because everything that is within them is already pre-written and pre-programmed unless it’s run by AI that is.
This means that Horoscope apps can be very diverse in what they can offer you but also limited in their potential by comparison to a good astrology reader.
This is why I believe that both the horoscope apps and a horoscope readings are excellent choices; a one-off astrology reading followed up with monthly or quarterly forecasts from a professional ,combined with one or two of the following astrology apps will make sure you are fully prepared for whatever the planets have in store for you and that you can reach your destiny without being sidetracked.
Horoscope apps, are convenient – they don’t take up space in your bag, and you can easily access many different styles of apps without being physically weighed down. And even though the readings can be limited, it means that you can at least enjoy different theories and interpretations of the horoscope to get more information.
The Pros and Cons Of Using Astrology Apps
- Get clarity on the influences on your life right from your pocket!
- A great way to become familiar with astrology.
- Allows you to secretly use astrology without others knowing what you are doing.
- Predict how a meeting will go right before you enter the meeting room.
- Perfect for beginners who want to study astrology, and for people who don’t want to learn astrology but want a vague idea of what’s happening.
- Find out when a mercury retrograde is about to wreak havoc so that you can be prepared
- The true value of astrolog lies in your own interpretations of the symbols and relationship between the planets, this can be an intricate art that may require a professional reader for more accuracy.
- Different apps will cover astrology to different levels, some will just give information, others will teach.
- Some astrology app creators might not be credible, and so neither will the readings.
- You’ll need to interpret the of the astrological charts or messages into your own life, whereas with a professional astrology reader, they will help you, or show you how the message fits in.
Who A Horoscope Reading Is For
If you have a horoscope reading app, or not, there are times when you will benefit from more profound insight into a situation or your birth chart and destiny which is where a horoscope reading or astrology reading is a good idea.
If you want to;
- Understand what character qualities and traits you have.
- Uncover why you are conflicted, or experience similar opportunities over and over again.
- Find out what energy is forcast for you over the next week or month.
- Find out how you are likely to experience love in your life
- Learn how to make the most of your qualities to enhance your love life.
- Find out if you are compatible with your partner.
- Understand typical qualities or star signs of people you are compatible with.
- Find out if you have fame on your chart!
- Learn when the mercury retrogrades occur and what challenges they will bring.
- Find out the best time to start a project or finalise a decision.
What You Can Expect From A Horoscope Reading
After you’ve enjoyed a horoscope reading you’ll be more aware of how you behave, how you are likely to behave and the things that you do, that don’t serve you. So that you can change those and make the most out of your life.
Most of the time some of the ways we don’t help ourselves is through disempowering ourselves, and when we learn how we can correct this – a horoscope can help you to give yourself permission to embrace your qualities and let them shine finally.
You can also be forewarned about who you may or may not be compatible with or how the astrological energy might influence your life and the outcome of your decisions.
As you can see a horoscope reading will help you see where you are, where you are going and what is influencing you.
They are extremely empowering!
How To Get A Horoscope Reading Today?
Here are our favourite sites for astrology readings:
Will you try out an astrology app, or even your first live reading?