The most common question in Tarot Readings is the Love question. Will I get married? Is she or he the One? Are we meant to be together? Will they come back? Get answers to these questions with our free love tarot reading now!
Get Your Love Tarot Reading Now!
Select Your Card Below To Get Your Love Tarot Reading!
Choose your Card
This six card spread is a very simple one, and can give us powerful insight into any of our relationship situations, whether we are with someone, whether we are hoping to be with someone, or if we simply need a bit of closure.
New Tarot GAMES!We're excited to announce a new tarot games on PsychicGuild.com!
Get a Professional Love Tarot Reading Now with 50% off + 3 Mins Free!
Did you know that there are many bogus tarot readers out there who will give you inaccurate interpretations about when you will meet the one, only to trick you into giving away your money?
When selecting a love tarot reader, we recommend that you tread carefully, as having a reading from someone who does not understand how to interpret the cards can leave you feeling hopeless, or make you waste your time with the wrong person when you could be spending it with your true soul mate!
At Psychicguild we have done the hard work for you and have selected the top 5 love tarot readers that we recommend for 2018. The following readers have been rigorously scrutinised and tested, and we can confirm that they are REAL love experts who will offer accurate predictions and answers about when you will meet the one! Select one of them below and you will be put in touch with them immediately, with a FREE 3 minutes chat + 50% discount!
Looking for a Live, Love Tarot Reading?
Get your Real Love Tarot Reading at one of our recommended sites below:
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site
Basic Layout of Love Tarot Spread:
This six card layout is very straightforward and simple to read. We have a card for ourselves, a card for the Other, then a card to signify our desires for the relationship, and a card to signify their desires for the relationship. The cards that signify us and them can be laid side by side, and the desires card just underneath the relevant person.
Then, we have a card placed below and in the middle of the four cards, which signifies your relationship together. Below that is the final card which signifies the Outcome (and remember, the outcome is only if you continue to pursue the current path you are on and change none of your actions).
- 1 Get Your Love Tarot Reading Now!
- 2 Enter Your Email To Receive Your Free Reading!
- 2.1 New Tarot GAMES!
- 2.2 Get a Professional Love Tarot Reading Now with 50% off + 3 Mins Free!
- 2.3 Degrees/Qualifications
- 2.4 Looking for a Live, Love Tarot Reading?
- 2.5 Basic Layout of Love Tarot Spread:
- 2.6 Top tips on how to prepare for your Reading
- 2.7 Interpreting the Spread, Card by Card
- 2.8 Example of a Love Reading:
- 2.9 Pros and Cons of a Love Tarot Reading
Top tips on how to prepare for your Reading
Preparing for a Tarot Reading is always very important, as it lays the groundwork for the reading. As tempting as it might be to skip these steps, I really encourage you to create a ritual so that you can get into an intuitive space, rather than simply laying out the cards without ceremony.
Here are some top tips for preparing your Love Reading:
- If possible, and if your partner is open to it, ask then to join you so that the reading becomes a counseling session and a doorway for you to both open up about your relationship,. This of course has its risks, as what you get might not be what you want, so you have to perhaps agree beforehand to deal with the more unpleasant cads in a health and non-combative manner.
- Create a quiet, calm space. Light a few candles, perhaps some incense and make sure that you have a special table or surface to do your reading. Perhaps you can have a scarf or lovely material laid out to put your cards on.
- Choose a deck that feels right – some people use different decks for different types of readings, and perhaps you have one you’d like to use for relationship spreads. The Rider Waite Deck is the easiest to use and the most accessible.
- Take a deep breath, and try to clear your head and become grounded. The best readings come from a place of calm, not a place of panic.
- In this reading, there is not much need to frame a question as the cards will show you the state of your relationship without need of a question. But perhaps set an intention, if you like – such as “my intention is to heal my relationship” or “my intention is to break free of the relationship”. Setting down your intentions and expectations are also a good way to get clear on what you really want.
- Ask for guidance, if you need it, from your higher self, your angels or the Gods or Goddesses you believe in. It can be lovely to work, for example, with Aphrodite or Hera, the classic Love Goddesses, for this reading.
- As much as possible, try to let go of your own expectations or judgement, and try not to project anything onto your reading and remain as objective as possible.
- Shuffle your cards and cut them into three decks – pick the one you feel most drawn to and place the other two to the side.
- Then, either fan the cards out and pick them out one by one or simply choose from the top. Lay them all face down in the beginning, as you will turn them over one by one.
Interpreting the Spread, Card by Card
Card Number One: You
This card, of course, represents you and how you are in relation to the partnership. It might show what you are projecting, how you come across, what your inner state might be and how you may be feeling. This card can represent how your partner, ex or partner to be can see you. Pay attention to whether this card is more challenging or more positive as that will give you a clue as to what you may not be fully conscious of.
Card Number Two: The Other
This card can be very illuminating. It represents the Other person, whoever they are to you, and their emotional, mental, or spiritual state. It can show what they are projecting, how they are seen by you, but generally tends to reflect the space that they are on, which can open up an opportunity between you for greater understanding. If you are working with your partner on this reading, this can be extremely useful in triggering a good and honest conversation. Even if you are not working with your partner, you can use these cards as opening lines for discussion at a later stage.
Card Number Three: Your Desires
This card shows what you truly desire from the relationship. Again, pay attention to whether this is a more difficult or an easier card, because it can perhaps show your desire to walk away, ro your desire to continue. Scroll further below to see an example of how this card should be read if it is a negative or challenging card.
Card Number Four: Their Desires
This card shows the Other persons’ desires, which may be harder to accept if it is a more challenging card. Of course, if it is a more positive card, then there is no reason to worry! If it is a difficult card, try not to react or become anxious, and imply use it as a toll for illumination and perhaps even conversation with this person. It is an opportunity to get closer rather than an opportunity to drift away; and at worst, this card can show if you need to consider letting go.
Card Number Five: Your Relationship together
This card can be deeply insightful and of course illustrates your relationship. It shows the current state of your union, for better or for worse, and can be a great compass to show where your relationship is going if you continue on the course you are on. This card shows your blended energies.
Card Number Six: Outcome
This is of course the card that everyone wants to know about! This card should be read as guidance and not the final decision – with this new awareness and consciousness of your desires, the other person’s desires, your relationship state, you can now use this card as a tool to understands what he outcome may be if you continue as you are. If one or both of you decide to change or do something different based on your new knowledge, this card’s message can be shifted.
**Top Tip: after putting the lessons of this reading to good use, do another one after about three months to see how things might have shifted.
Example of a Love Reading:
John is in love with Anna, and they have been together for about seven years. The relationship is going through some tough times, and John is feeling deeply insecure that Anna is about to leave him, so he is turning to the Tarot to help give him some insight as to what to do. His intention is to stay and work on it, yet Anna seems to be on the brink of breaking up with him.
Card Number One: You: The Tower
This card represents John. It is important to note that this card is a Major Arcana, which usually signifies a powerful spiritual message as opposed to the Minor Arcana cards, which usually show a more material matter. The Tower is the sixteenth card of the twenty two cards, which shows that John is far along the spiritual path in terms of the lessons he has to learn in this relationship, and this is a final frontier to get over before he emerges into the Star card, which is the card straight after the Tower. Hence, even though the Tower card is very difficult, depicting a “fall from grace”, chaos, change and general fear and anxiety, there is hope to come soon, after the rubble has been cleared. This card shows John is a very strained state, scared of change, but that change is happening whether or not he likes it.
Card Number Two: The Other: The Four of Cups
This card shows Anna’s state. The number four talks about stability, in this case, being stuck. The cups talks about emotions and relationships, and so we can assume Anna feels emotionally stuck in the relationship. One can see that there is a figure sitting under a tree, arms folded, eyes closed, almost sulking and refusing to see what is on offer. John is giving his emotions and love to her, but Anna either refuses or cannot see what is there and has emotionally withdrawn.
Card Number Three: Your Desires: The Four of Wands
This card shows what John really wants from the relationship. Once again, we see a four (it is always important to notice repetitive patterns), which signifies stability, and the wands talks about energy and passion. John wants their shared passion to stay the same, he wants to partnership as shown by the two figures holding hands and standing under an arch, together and very much a team. This card can also talk about work partnerships and perhaps John might want to continue to be with Anna on a professional level as well.
Card Number Four: Their Desires: The Fool
This card is what Anna desires from the relationship. The Fool is a Major Arcana as well, and talks about Freedom and the chance to step into the unknown. This card also talks about travel, taking chances, new beginnings. Anna desires freedom, and perhaps she feels trapped or stifled by the relationship, and wants to do something new. She wants an adventure, yet her desires might be a little “Foolish” as well, and perhaps a touch naïve. Perhaps John can use this card to help Anna get more freedom, but stepping back and suggesting she go on a solo travelling adventure.
Card Number Five: Your Relationship together: The Seven of Pentacles
This signifies the blended energies of John and Anna together. Pentacles is the earth element, and so signifies grounding and stability. Interestingly, the number seven also shows the number of years they have been together, and the card itself shows someone working diligently and patiently, standing back and watching the growth of the seeds they have planted. As much as Anna may need freedom, the relationship itself is built on solid ground and with patience, it can grow into something beautiful if they plant their seeds just right and give it time and space. This card can also show giving each other space to grow and try new things.
Card Number Six: Outcome: The Two of Swords
This card shows the potential outcome of the relationship if John and Anna don’t change anything. The number two always talks about choice, decisions, options and balance. The swords suit is about the mind and communication. This card’s phrase is “in two minds”, depicting a woman sitting on a stone chair in form of the sea, linking the mental to the emotional, and showing that the decision is an emotional one. Her arms are crossed over her heart and she is blindfolded, which means that she won’t make a decision, she won’t take off the blindfold and choose, even if it is causing her pain. Her heart might be closed, or she might be protecting her feelings. Hence, this card says that neither John nor Anna are ready to decide yet, and that some time may pass before either decides to make a move in either direction. This card advises the pair to open their hearts, take off the blindfold, and stop avoiding the decision that they have to make.
Pros and Cons of a Love Tarot Reading
- It can offer incredible insight into any relationship situation whether it is an established one or one that has just started.
- This is a simple reading with only six cards, easy for any newbie to tackle.
- This is a fantastic reading to do with one’s partner.
- One has to be very prepared to accept the answers that this reading will give the reader. It can be a very stressful reading to do, and potentially very challenging if the reader has different expectations. Maturity and objectivity are needed here.
- This reading may not give the full picture, and so it can simply offer someone a little bit of insight into the relationship.