Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could all stay in a perfect state of balance throughout our life? Just imagine how easy decision making would be if we could calmly balance out logic and emotion, there’d be no more trying to get on with obligations and responsibilities while dealing with a torrent of ungrounded emotion, frustration or conflict. The sense of peace that having this mere example of one aspect of life under control would be life-changing.
Well, apparently Reconnective healing is the solution to all of our problems, the healing energies it carries brings an optimal state of balance, coherence and order. So of course, we had to find out more! Here’s what we have learned:
Want to Learn More about Reconnective Healing?
Speak with a Live Reconnective Healing Expert at one of our recommended sites below:
- All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site
What Is Reconnective Healing?
Eric Pearl, the creator of Reconnective Healing, is quite clear in his explanation of his ‘technique’ that it’s not a healing – or even a technique as such, not in the sense that Reiki, Crystal Healing or Pranic Healing might be.
Instead, he describes Reconnective Healing as an ‘art, a science and a philosophy’. This description reminds me of a certain Deepak Chopra when he describes Quantum healing, and so it’s hardly surprising that Deepak himself has endorsed Reconnective Healing along with other credible people such as Stanford Professors.
Hay House published Eric’s book on reconnective healing too (an influential publisher in the self-help and spiritual realm). Reconnective healing is certainly making an impact, that’s for sure.
So what is it?
Reconnective Healing is a technique that is sort of a combination of Shamanistic values and energy work. It’s based on the premise that we are all connected to our light bodies (you can read more about them in this article: Magnified Healing), to each other and to the natural grids and ley lines that form on the earth and in existence. It’s this notion that has my ears pricking up! I’m all for that! When we connect, we raise and heal our vibrations and the vibrations around us.
Shamanistic healing involves connecting to our surroundings, and energy healing involves transmuting energy or clearing stuck energy so that it may flow again and this combination would inevitably create a potent mix.
According to Eric, we don’t project this healing out; instead, we have it inside of us, it flows through us if we activate it. We just need to remember that it’s there and how to use it. In his own experiences, Eric describes Reconnective Healing as helping him to be more ignited and more able to react to and interact with the new vibrations and energies that are now here on earth.
How Does Reconnective Healing Work?
Reconnective healing works in a number of ways; as a healing in its own right (to heal a specific problem) or as a tool to enhance your vibration and participate in your own healing, well being and spiritual growth.
As a healing, a client will visit a Reconnective Healer who will help you to initiate your own healing. Instead of projecting healing onto or into you.
In his book;
The Reconnection; Heal Others, Heal Yourself, Eric describes the process of healing like this (and dedicates a complete chapter to how the healing process works);
“If you are a healer, or wish to become one, your task is to simply listen, then to open yourself up to receive the energy that allows you to become the catalyst for the healing of your patient. The healing is a decision reached between the patient and the universe… When you “listen” as a healer, you bring this kind of receptive focus into your hands or whatever part of the body is acting as the focal point of the energies. It is in this receptive state that the miracle of communication attains a whole new level. ”.
What Are The Benefits Of Reconnective Healing?
The benefits of Reconnective healing seem to be quite profound, and even beyond our ability to understand from an ‘earthly perspective’. Here are some of the benefits, but it’s important to remember that what is discussed in this list is not all, it’s just that we (or should I say I!) might not understand or remember spiritually what else is important.
- Heal yourself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Promote wellbeing.
- Activate an awakening in others just by being in your presence.
- Remembering who you are on a soul level.
- Remembering how you connect with the earth and the environment around you.
- Enhanced compassion, empathy and understanding.
- Adjust to the new energy that is now present in our world.
- Spiritual growth.
- Spiritual wisdom.
- Personal empowerment.
- A potential career in Reconnective Healing!
Who Is Reconnective Healing For?
- If you have already had your reconnective healing sessions, you won’t need to have more, as they are a one-off requirement. So reconnective healing is for anybody who hasn’t already been ‘activated’.
- It will also help those who are sick, especially if you have a long-term illness because you can learn how to heal yourself.
- If you sometimes find it hard to deal with the energy of the world, you will benefit from the enhanced knowledge, wisdom and energy that you will attain from Reconnective healing.
- If you want to feel revitalised, or find a way to be able to help yourself (or others).
- Anybody who wants to achieve health, well being and spiritual growth!
Can You Find Reconnective Healers Online?
You can find Reconnective healers online. However, you do need to visit them physically to participate in the healing. It doesn’t appear to be possible to receive reconnective healing remotely.
However, there are plenty of profound healers who work online and who can offer remote healing. To find them click the links below and search for ‘Reiki Healers’, ‘Magnified Healers’, ‘Pranic Healers’, ‘Shamanic Healers’, ‘Energy Healers’, ‘Angel Healers’, or Crystal Healers and you will find plenty of top-rated highly skilled remote healers who can help you.
Where To Find the Best Healing Readers Online
These sites are our favourites because they verify, test and monitor their readers, offer great deals for new clients, and also some of them support their clients further extending a great money back guarantee.
Here is a psychic advisor who is also a pranic healer:
Where To Find More Information About Reconnective Healing
If however, you are interested in finding out more about Reconnective Healing or would like to enjoy a Reconnective healing session you can check out the directory of practitioners on The Reconnection website.
It’s worth acknowledging that to be featured on the directory of practitioners on that the Reconnective Healing site that there is a fee, so not all practitioners will be listed.
A quick Google search in your area should turn up something for you though (although you’d need to practice discernment in this case).
Otherwise, you might like get the book: The Reconnection; Heal Others, Heal Yourself (the book is said to activate the reconnective healing energy within you).
You can take the level one training online and to learn more about that visit The Reconnection website where you’ll find all the information you need which you can then follow up with a certified practitioner course, but you’ll probably have to travel to attend that. I noticed courses in Europe and America at the time of writing.
There are also weekends, seminars, videos and plenty of other resources to help you become more involved with the Reconnective Healing movement – if that is your desire.
Whatever you decide to do, don’t forget to come back and leave us feedback to let us know about your experience!
What You Can Expect From A Psychic Healing Reading
All psychic healing readings essentially work with energy, which makes sense as it’s the essential life force that maintains and revitalises all major organs and systems within the body and it supports and reinvigorates the psyche!
Different types of psychic healings will feel slightly different, even though all of the energy clearing disciplines are powerful, some might feel a little more gentle than others when you are experiencing it.
Sometimes when you receive healing, you can feel the energy moving around or changing in your body. Here are some examples of what people have experienced either during the session or in the next few days after the healing sessions;
- Excessive yawning
- Deep sleep the night after
- Vibrant dreams
- Reminiscing and nostalgia
- Pinching, pulling or tingling sensations
- Feeling hot or cold (sometimes like a ‘minty’ feeling!).
- Spots and breakouts
- Aching muscles for a day (as if you’ve worked out)
- Lots of energy
- Extreme relaxation
When this passes, everything returns to normal, except that your emotions may be calmer, you might think slightly differently and in a more balanced way.
However, if you don’t feel as though you’ve cleared anything, this doesn’t indicate that the healing didn’t work (especially if you had some of the sensations described above) it suggests that you might need more healing to clear out and rebalance completely.
Remember if you have never had healing before you’ve got a lifetime’s worth of debris to clear up!
The Pros and Cons Of Getting A Healing Reading Today
- Improve your health and wellbeing.
- Get remote therapy without leaving your home!
- Gives you control over your life
- A quick and extremely healthy way to revitalise yourself.
- Find insight into why you might be feeling the way you do and how you can make changes to support healthier and happier goals.
- Professional readers provide high-quality responsible readings
- A reading will never be intimidating
- You may not feel the sensations of the energy shifting (but that does not mean it’s not happening). If this happens question if you need healing and if you think you do try a different healer, or a different type of healing to see if that makes a difference.
- Some side effects can cause you to feel emotional or sleepy. Make sure you have some personal space before booking a reading.
- You do need to discern and seek out reputable readers and healers to avoid impersonation and con artists but using the recommended sites and checks above you will find the right healer for you.
Are you ready to take control of your life by trying out your first healing reading?
Don’t forget to give us feedback after!