Aquarius – The Water Bearer January 20 – February 18
Your element: Air
Your ruling planets: Uranus
Symbol: The Water Bearer
Your stone: Amethyst
Life Pursuit: To understand life’s mysteries
Vibration: High frequency
Aquarian’s Secret Desire: To be unique and original
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Aquarius
Trendsetters of the Future
Special note for Aquarians: At the Dawn of the Age of Aquarius, at this time, ready or not, your sign is regarded as the zodiac’s leader. You are the trendsetter for the future and because of this high responsibility, many born under your sign will be undergoing at this time, the pressure of personal change (particularly in your values and what makes you content and happy). Yours has always been a philanthropic sign. Now more than ever these qualities will be highlighted.
Intellectual and Innovative
Those born under the sign of Aquarius not only march to a different drummer, they make up new music as they go along. They are ‘mind oriented’ individuals who relate on an intellectual level and their outlook is much more innovative and experimental than traditional. Because of their high focus on intellectual exploration, many inventors, eccentrics and highly original trailblazers are born under this sign. Their intense ability to live on many mental levels, holds both pain and pleasure for Aquarians. For example, in the American Hall of Fame there are more Aquarians than any other sign, yet statistics reveal that in mental institutions there are more Aquarians than any other sign too. Many extremes can surround this sign and these extremes can take them to both heaven and hell.
Humanitarian and Objective
But in everyday terms, most Aquarians are extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others. They can also be objective in judgement, for they never let their emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, Aquarians attract friends wherever they go and those whom Aquarians befriend have their unswerving loyalty.
Aquarians are the zodiac’s most mysterious and unusual people – and no two are anything alike. Those born under this sign – ruled by innovative and non-conformist Uranus – march to the beat of their own drum. They see life in a different way. Others quite frequently think their habits and ideas are eccentric or crazy in some way, but it is this uniqueness that makes them so special. The Aquarian mind is extremely quick and they never seem to stop thinking (it is interesting to note that many born under this sign suffer from insomnia.) Aquarians usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs. But whether it is a relationship, career or cause – Aquarians are happiest when they have “something” to believe in and nurture.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- You are the expert on everything (in the nicest way of course). You know enough about pretty much everything from politics to celebrity marriage break ups to offer an opinion.
- You are never dull or predictable and keep friends and family on their toes with your next big move or next big thing.
- You like to make yourself useful – you’re not one to stay at a friend’s holiday house without fixing broken things or weeding the garden.
- You’re a simple soul at heart – easily pleased and low maintenance.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- Not one to display your emotions, people often think you’re cold or hard hearted.
- Being a fixed air sign, once you make up your mind, there’s no changing it – even when you agree you can see you have made a silly decision.
- Ruled by the planet of detachment Uranus, you can be aloof and distant at times – even when making love or dealing with drama (which you may of caused).
- You like to show people how things should be done – sort of charming but also kind of aggravating too (show off!).