Pisces – The Fish February 19 – March 20
Your element: Water
Your ruling planets: Neptune
Symbol: The Fish
Your stone: Bloodstone
Life Pursuit: To avoid feeling alone and instead feel connected to others and the world at large
Vibration: Erratic Energy levels
Pisces Secret Desire: To live their dreams and turn fantasies into realities.
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Pisces
Alluring and Talented
Mysterious and alluring individuals, most Pisces are extremely talented, but even though they are gifted in many ways, they still manage to spend most of their lives battling “confusing” conditions. Pisces is the sign symbolised by the image of two fish. Their symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time.
Compassionate and Understanding
Pisces is the last sign of the Zodiac, and the creative drives of those born under this star sign are inextricably bound up with a deep empathy for the human condition and not just a pursuit of their own individual desires. The deep behavioural patterns that characterise their life expression manifest through a profound compassion and understanding of others and an urge to help those in need.”Healing” is a way of life for many Pisceans and many enter the field of medicine, nursing, social work or assisting the handicapped.
Sensitive and Receptive
Pisceans are extremely sensitive on a feeling level and pick up on the moods and atmosphere around them. This sensitivity allows them to instinctively know what others are experiencing and what their needs are. Because of their receptiveness to outside influences it can be easy for them to feel victimised by circumstances, feeling they have little or no control at times over the direction their life. Their inner world of fantasy and imagination can be a mere escape from the demands of the outer world, or a means of excelling in some creative art form such as film, photography, music and acting.
Imaginative and other worldly
The Piscean’s inner quest to explore their “ivory tower” syndrome can lead them into some most unusual and unlikely living conditions. Of all the signs of the zodiac, Pisces are the ones who end up in the most muddles over the years of their lives. They fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance – and because they spend so much time in their own form of ‘fantasy land’ this can catch them short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, colouring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. If you are a Pisces, be warned your emotions are a weak spot.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- Your flower child personality –dippy at times but always comforting is your cosmic draw card.
- You don’t just have strong instincts, you have accurate, long range inbuilt radar systems.
- You usually have a very strong and active social conscious – a do gooder if you will – and you have a natural rapport with animals and children.
- You’re easygoing, flexible and above all else, crave harmony and tranquility – making you an excellent travel partner.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- Your tendency to hit the bong or the bottle when life comes crashing down around your ears – ruled by Neptune, the planet of fantasy, reality bites harder for you.
- Like a psychic sponge, you tend to absorb the emotions and feelings of others – bringing you down to their level.
- You have an overactive imagination and often waste time living in la la land and letting real world opportunities slip away from you.
- If you don’t have an outlet for your creativity, you can become quickly disillusioned and unhappy.
2018 Video Horoscope Forecast For Pisces
Pisces Daily Horoscope Pisces Weekly Horoscope Pisces Monthly Horoscope Pisces Yearly Horoscope Pisces Love Horoscope Pisces Zodiac Love Compatibility
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site