Scorpio – The Scorpion October 23 – November 21
Your element: Water
Your ruling planets: Pluto
Symbol: The Scorpion
Your stone: Topaz
Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition
Scorpio’s Secret Desire: To triumph
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Scorpio Zodiac Sign
Powerful, Dramatic and Wise
Reputed to be the “most powerful” sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the “oldest souls”. Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.
Secretive, Passionate and Intense
Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn’t easy for those around them. A strong theme throughout their life is to merge deeply with others in a way that allows them to experience emotional intensity.
Faithful and Unforgiving
They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say “no” when they really mean “yes”. They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.
Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.
Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle – the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime – but the levels can operate out of sequence.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- Your sharp mind, sharp instincts and ability to fool people into thinking you are one tough cookie.
- Determined and direct, you get the job done, in half the time other people do (and well under budget too).
- Hot blooded, sensual and irresistible, you enjoy sex and aren’t ashamed of it – often going commando under your business suits and shopping for sex toys at lunchtime.
- You are raw, honest and if you promise not to tell a secret, you will take it to your grave.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- Your over the top jealousy and possessiveness – what’s yours is yours – including your lovers and friends.
- You forgive but never forget – often plotting an enemy’s downfall for years after the betrayal took place.
- You tend to disappear when your life is rocky – you don’t turn to friends for help but instead, turn your phone off and turn away from them.
- You put up with a lot of crap from your man due to your innate fear of failure.
2018 Yearly Video Horoscope for Scorpio
Scorpio Daily Horoscope Scorpio Weekly Horoscope Scorpio Monthly Horoscope Scorpio Yearly Horoscope Scorpio Lucky Numbers Scorpio Love Horoscope Scorpio Zodiac Love Compatibility
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site