Taurus – The Bull April 20 – May 20
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Venus
Symbol: The Bull
Your stone: Emerald
Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security
Vibration: Determined energy
Taurus Secret Desire: To have a secure, happy and wealthy life/marriage.
Taurus Video Overview
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Taurus
Cool, detached and obstinate
Underneath their cool, calm and collected exterior, Taureans differ greatly from all the other signs of the zodiac. Taureans manage to discreetly stay apart from the crowd, even though they have a well-earned reputation for being socialisers. They will let others get close, but only so close as they want them. Some claim that trying to get your point across to a Taurean, should they not want to hear you, is rather similar to talking to the trees – they simply won’t budge. And, there is no such thing as an open-book Taurean.
Reserved and withdrawn
Their feelings, fears and desires often run far deeper than anyone around them would guess. Like the butterfly that chooses to remain hidden in its cocoon until it is ready and prepared to emerge, so the true Taurean spirit remains hidden behind a veneer of day-to-day activities. That’s why Taureans are sometimes regarded as snobby, withdrawn, boring, or even sulky.
Love of Luxury
The truth is, when Taureans manage to operate very adequately on their own form of automatic pilot, they can switch off from the world around them very efficiently. And when they do switch off, they are actually gathering in their inner reserves to deal with the outside pressures. This sign is also very closely connected to ‘feeling good’. Most Taureans like their creature comforts and hate change because it takes them out of their automatic pilot condition of separating themselves from the world around them.
Sensual, devoted and kind
Because they hate to be put in jeopardy of any kind, this is the sign that strives to create tomorrow in advance, rather than leave it to fate. In love, Taureans are regarded as extremely sensual beings. An earth sign, they deal well with the personal, physical senses and consequently all the pleasures associated with what they can see, touch, smell and taste, add up to a special delight to them. Often nature and pet lovers, Taureans are closely associated with all things off the earth and nature.”
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- Venus rules you – so you’re a beauty to behold and possess a tranquility about you that soothes people instantly (think Uma Thurman).
- You’re loyalty is unquestionable – once you believe in someone, nothing can deter you from being by his or her side, through thick and thin.
- What you see is what you get – you’re a fixed earth goddess, so consistency is one of your main cosmic drawcards.
- You know how to create a beautiful home – there’s an interior decorator/chef lurking inside every hot blooded Taurus woman (and you like to eat as well – bonus!).
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- Your bloody stubbornness!! Once you make up your mind, even if it’s to chop all your Rapunzel locks off and go bald, you’ll do it.
- A black cloud hangs over you – permanently. You can go from smiling and serene to vicious, snarling bitch in 60 seconds. Your temper tantrums are legendary.
- You blow through money like you’ve won the lottery (several times).
- Your possessions are just that – yours. Sharing is not your forte (particularly your cashmere collection). Looking for more info about Taurus in the form of a free horoscope reading? Then check out our best psychic sites!
2018 Video Horoscope Forecast For Taurus
Taurus Daily Horoscope Taurus Weekly Horoscope Taurus Monthly Horoscope Taurus Yearly Horoscope Taurus Love Horoscope Taurus Zodiac Love Compatibility
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site