Virgo – The Virgin August 23 – September 22
Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Your stone: Sapphire
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing
Vibration: Compassionate and caring
Virgo’s Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
Virgo Video Overview
More Astrology Traits and Personality of Virgo
Ethical with High Standards
Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. They are efficient, have strong ethics and need to see the practical worth of any undertaking. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs. They set very high standards in anything they consider important and can be critical of others whose standards don’t reach their own.
Self-sacrificing and considerate
Many Virgos can be found working in the “service to others” industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.
Creative and Sensitive
Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.
Reliable and Understanding
Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.
AstroGirl’s Guide to Your Cosmic DNA
Your Strengths – what to love:
- Your perfectionism – if something is worth doing, it’s well doing well is your motto.
- Your tremendous timing and impeccable insight.
- Neither passive nor aggressive, you are simply sensible yet sensual. You have a wild side that few lucky people get to see.
Your Weaknesses – what to loathe:
- While you present a stable, sensible face to the world, underneath you’re a bundle of nerves and stomach ulcers.
- The martyr side of you – the side that makes you do things for people (without them asking) and then bitch about it to anyone who will listen for months afterwards.
- You tend to be introverted and can spoil a party by sitting in the corner and obviously taking stock of a friend’s house keeping abilities (or lack of them), often pointing out dust bunnies and paint chips.
- You’re far too hard on yourself – chastising yourself for a professional snafu when no one else even noticed.
2018 Yearly Video Horoscope for Virgo
Virgo Daily Horoscope Virgo Weekly Horoscope Virgo Monthly Horoscope Virgo Yearly Horoscope Virgo Love Horoscope Virgo Zodiac Love Compatibility
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site