Everybody wants to find true love, right? So, why not use a spell to find it? Love spells are probably the most widely used spells there are. However, there are many different kinds of love spells, and it’s important to know the difference between them.
Some love spells, like Wiccan love spells, will simply make you more attractive by growing your magnetism. Other love spells, will control another person and force them to fall in love with you.
But is this morally acceptable? Let’s take a look at how the different types of magic approach the love spell and what differentiates one from the next!
Speak to a Real Love Spellcaster!
Learn more about casting Love Spells from one of our recommended sites below:
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1700+ Psychic Advisors
- 10 Mins for Only $1.99
- Love & Healing Advisors
- 1st Call only $0.19/min
- Breakup and Dating Advice
- 2,000+ Psychic Advisors
- 50% Off Your First Reading
- Healing, Spells & Occult
- Phone, Chat & Video Psychics
- Chat from $1 per Min
- 90% Off 1st Reading
'Need a Love Spell Now? Go to Kasamba and follow these steps!
4 Steps for an instant love spell casting!
1. Go to our verified spells site, Kasamba.com
2. Sign-up and select your spells advisor.
3. Submit your card details to enjoy 3 FREE Minutes.
4. The spells advisor will call you for the casting!
Impressed? Give us your feedback in the comments at the bottom of the page!
Spell casting is the art of gathering spiritual energies and sending them into the universe in a targeted way in order to effect a change. But there are lots of things to consider before casting a love spell! What if the person you want to fall in love with you turns out to be a terrible person and now you’re stuck with them following you? What if it turns out you aren’t compatible at all and you can’t end the relationship because they won’t give up.
Using magic to control other people can have a lot of unintended consequences. White magic and Wiccan magic typically teach us not to do such spells. Dark magic, black magic and other forms of witchcraft don’t necessarily adhere to these principles. In fact, the purpose of black magic is to exert your control over others and things in order to get what you want.
The most important thing is understanding what your intentions can cause while casting a spell. Second, it is important to be prepared to take responsibility for the repercussions should they return to you threefold as The Law of Threefold Return states.
Let’s take a look at the different kinds of love spells.
Types of love spells
There are many different kinds of love spells! Potions, fragrance oils, perfumes. There are also love spells that fall into the candle magic category. Candle magic spells are very romantic, and their powers are very effective.
Some love spells involve the use of flowers and others are done by writing spells on paper. Some spells are cast with crystals and other stones. Each one comes with an entire body of knowledge and tradition. Then there are even more powerful spells such as voodoo love spells. These are often done with amulets, poppets or talismans.
Each of these spells has different repercussions and adhere to a different school of thought. Some witches believe that it is perfectly fine to cast spells, even if they affect someone else’s free will. Others, like those who practice white magic believe that this must be avoided.
For spells that don’t run you the risk of impinging on someone else’s freedom, you can stick to Wiccan love spells. Wiccan spells adhere to the law of “harm no one” and tend to focus on attracting what you want into your life, rather than manipulating someone to give you what you want. If you want to avoid causing others harm in a perhaps unexpected way, then stick to this kind of white magic.
Ethics of love magic
The problem with casting love spells on someone without their knowledge and consent is this little pesky thing called free will. How would you like it if someone put a spell on you and suddenly you find yourself uncontrollably in love with the guy next door? This kind of magic restricts your ability to make decisions for yourself, and that is why it is considered problematic by many, especially in the Wiccan religion. Wiccans would encourage you to focus your energy on attracting love without putting a name to it. May the universe send you love, instead of making ‘John’ love me.
In many ancient Pagan traditions, casting a spell on someone else was perfectly acceptable. They saw it no differently than trying to charm someone by buying them gifts or other acts of kindness and flattery. Wearing attractive clothes or flirting is in the same realm according to their practice. Magic is simply seen as a tool just like any other and can be added to your toolkit as needed.
Folklore love magic
Love spells are the most widely used and have a history dating back centuries. The references to talismans, potions, and amulets fill folkloric accounts and even appear in opera and literature spanning the ages. There are many different traditions and practices – here are a few:
A Wiccan love spell
With this Wiccan love spell, you can send a beam of love to someone. It is something they will feel subconsciously without their free will being affected. All it does is purify the energetic connection between the two of you, like clearing up the pathway for the spiritual connection. But nobody’s free will is compromised.
This spell is from the Wiccan Spells website, and you can read more here!
Materials and supplies:
- A cauldron or other place to contain a fire, like an ashtray or copalera
- A piece of paper 3×3 inches
- One red pen
- Four red candles
- Rose quartz or rose orgonite
Wait until nighttime to cast this spell. A Friday is best for casting love spells. A full moon is also great for increasing the power of the spell.
The Spell Casting
- Cast your circle
- Place a red candle in each of the cardinal directions
- Light a fire in the cauldron
- Draw a heart in red ink on the piece of paper and write the name of the person to whom you wish to send your love beam
- Hold the rose quartz in your hand and visualize the love beam sending out from your heart to theirs.
- Kiss the name on the paper three times
- Put the paper in the fire and let it burn completely
- Then repeat this three times:
“My heart ablaze and shining, This love I do send to thee, If you find a place in your heart to love me, By the greatest good, so mote it be.”
- Close your circle
- Keep the rose quartz with you for at least a full moon cycle
Two halves whole spell
This is a more traditional love spell and it doesn’t completely comply with the rules of Wicca. This bringing a love back spell could be considered a grey magic spell, so think about the potential consequences that such a spell might cause! And be sure that you are prepared to accept responsibility for anything that comes back to you. This spell is from the Free Witchcraft Spells website of you’d like to read more!
- A photo of you and your ex together (you may want to use a copy if you want to keep the original intact)
- An athame (or clean kitchen knife)
- One red candle
- One black candle
- Coriander seeds
- A charcoal tablet (on a heatproof surface like a copalera)
Cast this spell during the waxing moon, when the energies are growing or on a Friday.
Casting the Spell: LINK
- Light the red candle on your right
- Light the black candle on your left
- Then light the charcoal in the center
- Sprinkle the coriander seeds onto the charcoal and allows them to smoke
- Slice the photo in half with the athame and chant the following
Rent and torn,
- Then hold each half of the photo over the coriander smoke
- Repeat the chant
- Set the photo pieces together so they overlap
- Slowly drip black wax on them to bind them together
- Drip red wax on top of the black
- Hold the repaired photo over the smoke again and chant:
By the morn,
Now and forever.
- Put out the candles, leaving the photo between the candles until your lover returns.
About Voodoo love spells
Voodoo, like Wicca and Satanism, is a religion that uses magical rituals and spells to effect change in the world. It incorporates ancient folk magic and arose during the slave trade out a combination of African shamanistic traditions and Western Christianity.
Voodoo is based strongly on the belief magical rituals directly affect the physical world. According to voodoo tradition, there is a physical and an invisible world, both of which are intertwined. Death, for example, is crossing over from the visible to the invisible world.
The voodoo religion also includes dancing, drumming, singing, circle rituals and ancestor worship. The use of the well-known voodoo doll is simply the use of a simulacrum. A simulacrum is simply an object that is used to represent something else. We see this often in other practices and it includes the use of items such as photographs, pictures, symbols or even tarot cards can be used as simulacra.
The magic involves ‘keying’ an object, which ties it to the person or thing you want to make a psychic connection with. This powerful psychic connection is then used to affect the situation you want to influence from a distance. Much like charging objects like candles with psychic energy, these simulacra can be tied directly to a living person.
This kind of spell casting would certainly not be in accordance with the Wiccan Rede or the white magic tradition but it does not necessarily cross over into the black magic arena. Simulcra certainly can be used for black magic, and voodoo is no different. But aside from the problem of restricting someone’s free will, voodoo can certainly be used for good as well. It falls pretty squarely into the grey magic arena and doesn’t really deserve the bad rap that it gets. Love spells are the most prevalent form of voodoo magic. Here is a powerful one:
A powerful Voodoo love spell
This spell requires that you get personal items from the person that you want to attract. The more of the essence of the person that you can incorporate into your poppet, the more powerful the spell will be. It can be done without because even visualization and intention on its own can have a magical effect.
Erzulie is the Goddess of love and women in the Voodoo tradition. She is the Vodou Lwa. She has many forms and can be seen as a coquette, fierce warrior mother or a red-eyed weeping crone. She will be the one to invoke when casting this spell.
Materials and supplies
- An unwashed shirt from your desired partner
- Hair from your desired partner
Timing: It is always beneficial to cast love spells on the waxing moon, or on a Friday, for this day is dedicated to Venus, the Goddess of love.
- Purify and cleanse yourself body, mind and spirit
- Begin to craft your poppet out of the unwashed shirt
- Attach the hair of your desired to its head
- Add any additional items you have access to, such as clothing, and place them in likeness on the doll
- Add facial features from any other bodily parts or fluids, such as belly button lint, fingernail clippings or blood
- Pin the doll next to your to your pillow where you sleep (this will not harm your target)
- When you lay down for bed, speak to the doll as you would talk to him/her
- The desired person will psychically hear and feel you, no matter how far away he/she is
Take great care with any poppets for they should not be treated carelessly or recklessly. And make sure that you keep them in a safe place when you are not using them. Especially be sure to keep them away from pets and small children!
Love magic is very powerful and should not be used recklessly. Love between people produces powerful energies and emotions. Never forget that with great power comes great responsibility! What you put into the universe will come back to you threefold! In love magic, only positive energy will attract a positive outcome. Ask yourself a few questions before you begin:
- Why do I want this partner?
- How deep is my love for this person really?
- Is this physical attraction or real love?
If you still think casting a magic spell will help your situation, contact a spells advisor at kasamba.com. They can help you find the best spells and will know the risks and consequences involved in its casting. Additionally, if you think you might be the unwilling victim of a love spell, your spells advisor can cast spells of protection, healing spells, or spells removal. And if you’re hitched but want to spice things up, consider a sex spell to add to the mix!
Pros of love spells
- Very powerful magic
- Many options to choose from
- Can bring real love into your life for good
Cons of love spells
- May be bound together forever
- Unintended consequences
- May restricting someone’s free will